Hotels, Motels and Accommodation
Hotel Pest Control – Motel Pest Control - Backpacker Pest Control
Sample Bed Bugs
- 100 years ago 1 out of every 3 houses was infested
- By the 1950th Bed Bugs were nearly eliminated
- Now Bed Bug infestations are increasing at an alarming rate
- Hotels are under increasing pressure to prevent and eliminate Bed Bugs
- Losses to businesses can cost millions
- Network channels like Trip Advisor portray an image of you and your business
According to consumer research, when hotel guests have a negative experience, 96 percent of them tell at least 7 other people about it. That means if your guests see a roach crawling on the floor, that experience can be relayed to thousands of potential customers, leading to lost sales and a tarnished image – all from just one bad experience.
But a damaged reputation and lost income are nothing compared to the fallout that could result from a customer or employee who is sickened by food prepared in a contaminated kitchen or conditions in a poorly maintained building.
Request a free, on-site consultation today to find out how we can customize an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program to your establishment that will help stop pests from checking in and guests from checking out.
Are you ready for the the NEW Health and Safety regulations?