“CRY” = "JUST FREEZE"
WHY AND WHEN WE RECOMMEND TREATING WITH CRYONITE
PROCESS & METHOD
- Cryonite freezing is an extremely effective non-toxic treatment that eliminates crawling insects at all life stages and in environments where other treatment methods are not possible.
- Dry ice (-78°C) is discharged by a patented nozzle at optimal particle size and stream velocity. The result is very low temperatures which effectively freeze the insect using carbon dioxide "snow."
- It can be used on any material, surface or equipment, including electrical equipment and devices. It is even possible to treat power points and computers.
- There are no insecticides, no residue build-up and no risk of toxic or allergic reactions - a major advantage of the Cryonite freezing system.
- In an effort to reduce the amount of CO2 being released into the atmosphere, the carbon dioxide used is a by-product of an industrial process.
- Insects, and especially bed bugs, are becoming increasingly resistant to traditional chemical treatments. A problem that will only escalate in the future.
- All Cryonite treatments include a full prevention treatment as stated above and one "Bug Lock" box spring encasement per room if required.
Cryonite is the perfect alternative treatment. This process is one of the easiest and fastest and works in combination with all other treatments solutions.
Our technicians are highly trained and will ensure the treatment is successful.
Our customer will receive educational material post-treatment and continued support via email and phone.
This technology is internationally proven and thoroughly tested. NEW to New Zealand and operated exclusively by ALPECO.
Treatment timeframe: 1 - 2 hours per room approx
"JUST FREEZE" What it can do:
No development of resistance. Kills insects immediately on contact.
Eliminates all life stages. This includes eggs and larvae.
Effective against other insects as well as mites and fleas.
Completely non-toxic, hypoallergenic and hygienic. No odours or fumes and no liquid residues.
Safe to use around electrical equipment.
Safe to use on all surfaces. Non-staining of paint, plastic or wood.
No clean-up. No affect when in direct contact with beds, mattresses, linens, tabletops and TVs, etc.
Little to no downtime for your hotel room. It’s available straight after treatment.
ALPECO’s recommended treatment strategy is to treat all rooms surrounding the infested room. And with the addition application of Diatomaceous Earth after treatment, there will be residual non-toxic protection. This will be a seamless treatment and your business can continue to operate and your revenue won’t be affected.
Entomologist Jody Gangloff-Kaufmann of Cornell University notes: “The only drawback with flash freezing is that it is harder to use than other approaches. The problem with it is not so much the technology as the technician. They have to be highly trained.”
That is where ALPECO comes in!
"JUST FREEZE" Applications:
The perfect pest control method for the hospitality and/or food industry, hospitals, rest homes, kindergartens and schools.
Work areas, including food preparation areas, can be treated while still in use.
Hospital beds can be treated without the patient having to move.
Excellent for hard-to-reach corners and in-built machinery.
Reduces the need for fumigation when used regularly as a component of your sanitation cycle.