Spiders are found in almost every house hold within NewZealand and are a normal part of nature.
Treatment options vary depending on the species and infestation level of your property.
Alpeco will determine the best treatment option specifically for your property.
An Internal treatment of your property can involve the following:
- Treating all areas inside of your property where spiders are seen and where they are likely to live with a residual insecticide spray to kill all existing spiders and to create a barrier inside your home to keep spiders from coming back.
- We use a very fine mist inside which works by compressing our insecticide through a specially designed nozzle, producing a fine cold mist or aerosol which is particularly ideal for indoor applications.
A external treatment of your property can involve the following:
- Treating all areas of the external of your property with a residual insecticide spray to kill all existing spiders and to create a barrier around your home to keep spiders from coming back.
- Applying dust to the cracks and crevices around your property in places where the spray might not reach e.g. the cracks between your gutters and structure or fence lines.
- We also offer water blasting houses before treatment for the very best results.
Step 1: Call to identify and discuss the problem
Step 2: Book a treatment when it suits you best
Step 3: We come out and do the job
Step 4: Another Happy Customer