Non-Toxic Rodent Lures
NARA Lures: How do they work?
Allergen-management has become a major topic in many food product companies.
NARA is the first allergen free attractant, which is especially designed for this specific purpose.
Law as well as many food standards now prohibit the use of anticoagulants for monitoring purposes.
Only after the determination of rodent activity anticoagulants may be used subject to stringent restrictions.
Common monitoring baits have the critical disadvantage that they serve as food for rodents, which increases their lifetime and the risk of a rising reproduction of rodents. Moreover, most common baits are prone to mould formation in damp areas.
In other areas they are often infested by non-target organisms, e.g. flour beetles, cockroaches, bristletails and moths.
NON Toxic - Advantages & Application
- Completely allergen free
- Moisture resistant therefore suitable for damp and dry environments
- Only offered by NARA, the monitoring bait specifically for use in food processing plants
- Pure plastic bait which excludes infestation by insects as it is not an organic material
- Highly attractive to rodents due to the unique shape and consistency of the bait
- No mould formation and thereby microbiologically safe
- High attractiveness for rodents, especially mice
- Long durability depending on location of at least 3 months
- Allergen Free and therefore ideally suitable for use within the food industry
- No infestation of the lure by insects as is the case with standard lures
- For use in wet areas excellently suited. No mould or decomposition due to humidity
- Distinction between rat and mice based on gnawing traces
- Suited among others for Kness rat snap traps and Gorilla mouse snap traps.
- Irresistible maximum attractiveness for acute pest control measures.
- High attractiveness for rodents, especially rats and mice.
- Available in three different aromas.
- Suited especially for dry areas.